This year has just flown by. I can’t say I didn’t make the best of it: great girls weekends to Vegas, Miami and New Orleans, concerts with my brother (and a very memorable Snoop Dogg concert with one of my best friends), joining a women’s charity group, turning the big “3-0″, trying new recipes, much-needed spa days, catching up with my college freshman-year roomie for a weekend in Seattle, working in a career I love (and some amazing grand openings), celebrating weddings and babies, and spending more time with the people who matter the most to me. I’m excited for what 2012 will bring – namely more positive change, weddings and babies, recipes, traveling, and finally learning how to play mahjong (Santa must read my blog, because I found a set under the tree)!
Search Filthy & Gorgeous
- @themayorpete vetting all the best spots, it's going to be a killer list 1 week ago
- @themayorpete yeah, you like that? Now I can get all the inside scoop on where to eat/drink 😊 1 week ago
- Happy sibling day to my lil' brudder - still a clown. #tbt instagram.com/p/mo8kfdlkOd/ 1 week ago
- These are my seats right now. #nozoom #craycray @ AT&T Park instagram.com/p/ml8D7KlkOr/ 1 week ago
- My name in Farsi, apparently. instagram.com/p/mWVD4wlkKK/ 2 weeks ago