This year has just flown by. I can’t say I didn’t make the best of it: great girls weekends to Vegas, Miami and New Orleans, concerts with my brother (and a very memorable Snoop Dogg concert with one of my best friends), joining a women’s charity group, turning the big “3-0″, trying new recipes, much-needed spa days, catching up with my college freshman-year roomie for a weekend in Seattle, working in a career I love (and some amazing grand openings), celebrating weddings and babies, and spending more time with the people who matter the most to me. I’m excited for what 2012 will bring – namely more positive change, weddings and babies, recipes, traveling, and finally learning how to play mahjong (Santa must read my blog, because I found a set under the tree)!
Search Filthy & Gorgeous
- What a wonderful world 💗 @ The Barn instagram.com/p/kvb3LKlkPR/ 1 week ago
- Love it. @ San Francisco City Hall instagram.com/p/kqhsPiFkNK/ 2 weeks ago
- Excuse me madam...what mascara do you use? instagram.com/p/kf-Hk3lkFm/ 2 weeks ago
- Corporate shenanigans and writing on the windows. @ Century City Tower South instagram.com/p/kIhAJZlkCp/ 4 weeks ago
- Yes, you are. @ Oak & Rye instagram.com/p/jfwSwgFkNm/ 1 month ago