This year has just flown by. I can’t say I didn’t make the best of it: great girls weekends to Vegas, Miami and New Orleans, concerts with my brother (and a very memorable Snoop Dogg concert with one of my best friends), joining a women’s charity group, turning the big “3-0″, trying new recipes, much-needed spa days, catching up with my college freshman-year roomie for a weekend in Seattle, working in a career I love (and some amazing grand openings), celebrating weddings and babies, and spending more time with the people who matter the most to me. I’m excited for what 2012 will bring – namely more positive change, weddings and babies, recipes, traveling, and finally learning how to play mahjong (Santa must read my blog, because I found a set under the tree)!
Search Filthy & Gorgeous
- Happy Mother's Day to the smartest, prettiest, most amazing mom! instagram.com/p/ZOt0s0lkAW/ 1 week ago
- Ill try to make this my new mantra. instagram.com/p/Yor1HvFkNj/ 3 weeks ago
- #birthdayswag instagram.com/p/XgtwNHFkEY/ 1 month ago
- First vine- walking through the city. vine.co/v/bghUz6Uv01L 2 months ago
- I would like this to be my work view everyday please, kthanks. @ The Canter Brokerage instagr.am/p/VwumfbFkFH/ 3 months ago