This year has just flown by. I can’t say I didn’t make the best of it: great girls weekends to Vegas, Miami and New Orleans, concerts with my brother (and a very memorable Snoop Dogg concert with one of my best friends), joining a women’s charity group, turning the big “3-0″, trying new recipes, much-needed spa days, catching up with my college freshman-year roomie for a weekend in Seattle, working in a career I love (and some amazing grand openings), celebrating weddings and babies, and spending more time with the people who matter the most to me. I’m excited for what 2012 will bring – namely more positive change, weddings and babies, recipes, traveling, and finally learning how to play mahjong (Santa must read my blog, because I found a set under the tree)!
Search Filthy & Gorgeous
- First day of December in California. #humblebrag @ Pacific Grove Recreation Trail instagram.com/p/hY__YLlkH4/ 1 week ago
- Elizabeth looks so different. @ Westfield San Francisco Centre instagram.com/p/gt1gtOlkLe/ 3 weeks ago
- (early) Feliz Navidad y'all @ Bull Creek Greenbelt instagram.com/p/glXQYAlkOQ/ 4 weeks ago
- 209 in the 512 @ Plush instagram.com/p/ghiPbflkCX/ 1 month ago
- For Halloween we decided to go as construction workers. @ Westfield Valley Fair instagram.com/p/gJQhN9FkMW/ 1 month ago